 CAD / 1649
1648  |  1650
Subject:
LDraw centre set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:00:50 GMT

        Greetings,

I have made a LDraw creation. The point is, to save it as a BMP I need to
change the point LDraw looks at, the focus point or whatever you call it.
The point is in creating the drawing I placed the top most part first and
began to go down from there. In any resonable magnification the bottom part
of my drawing falls outside the screen, while at the top there is sufficient
space. How can I move the "centre of attention" downwards, so my drawing
moves (relativily) upwards? Offset is no use, I need to view it with LDLite
and than capture it. And the offset is not saved (I believe).

Gerwin Hassink