 CAD / 1654
Re: LDraw centre set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 02:33:29 GMT

Patrick Sayre-Little writes:

Copy the model into the parts directory. Start a new file using LEdit.
Call in a part called whatever your model's name is.  Move the "part"
up.  Now try it.  If that doesn't work, I'm sure others have other
ideas.

You don't have to move it to the parts directory.  The models directory
will work just as well.

You can also call LDraw using the -oxy (offset option) command line:
ldraw -o0,-100
or
ldlite -o0,-100
(if you have ldlite)
to move the model up on the screen.  LDAO and LDLauncher both have places
where you can enter offset values as well.  By default, LDraw places the
origin 2/3 of the way down the screen, so it might be a better idea to
model up instead of down.
--Bram