 CAD / 16338
Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:38:39 GMT

A few quick notes...

4.  Bill of Materials support is back
I searched some time how it could work... You have to insert or append a cover
page and select this page to get the Add BOM option ungreyed (in edit menu). As
a side note, if you add bom twice on the same page, weird things occur.

5.  Resize/shape of PLI and BOM using click and drag with the mouse!
Awesome feature!

9.  Add of arbitrary images to any page type
Maybe it would be best to place arbitrary images below PLI/assemblies. This way
they could be used as custom background images (different on each page). Of
course the best would be to be able to control the order.

Adding text is not supported yet? (always greyed out)

11. Export pages to a sequence of PNG/JPG or BMP images

Looks like jpeg export is broken (no file created). The other exports works fine
but I get some black lines in lower right side of page.

19. Recognition of "Unofficial Parts" added to an MPD (this is the recommended
method for distributing MPD files that depend on unofficial parts), as parts,
not submodels.

Excellent!!! How do you distinguish parts from models?

20. Open dialog now remembers the directory of the last successful open, and
starts there for a new Open request.
Thanks ;o)

Philo