 CAD / 16335
Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:35:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi gang,
  Well, leave it to a demonstration at Brickworld to bring out bugs in your
program.  I always evoke the first rule of frisbee when I give demos:  Never say
anything more predictive than, "Watch this!".

  I fixed the bugs I remember I saw at Brickworld, and added a new feature.
LPub 4.0.0.3's new features compared to LPub 4.0.0.1 include:

SNIP

There are more, but I cannot remember them all at this point.

I consider LPub4_0_0_3 a beta test version.  It is a candidate for official LPub
4.1 (because I'm tired of saying 4_0_0_3 ;^)

Here it is:

  http://www.kclague/net/LPub4/LPub4_0_0_3_win32_setup.exe

That sounds really great!!!!

But I can not download from the location you mentioned above.

An error on your side??

cu
mikeheide

Oops!  Thanks for pointing this out!