 CAD / 16339
Re: Can somebody made tests on LINUX and/or MAC machines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I am searching some guys that have a linux machine and/or mac machine where they
are able to install also the mono-runtime enviroment.

I have run into some problems with the current development of DATHeader and I
really need help for that.

Any answer will be welcome.

cu
mikeheide

Sir, I am a mac user (and if you want Linux), can I maybe help you with that?
But why do you want me to use mono? I have parallels running. Of course I could
use mono for you.

Greetings Johan
(amongst others Teacher in Technical Informatics)