 CAD / 16325
16324  |  16326
Subject:
DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:22:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have just uploaded the new release of DATHeader.

New in Version 2.0.6
1) Direct download by specifying the partnumber.
2) Check keywords against part description and filename.
(http://www.ldraw.org/Article340.html)
3) Check keywords for length (max 80 characters).
(http://www.ldraw.org/Article340.html)
4) If part description starts with 'Sticker' then color 16 might be wrong, color
24 is wrong. (http://www.ldraw.org/Article339.html)
5) Condense Triangles into quads on demand.
6) Split concave quads into triangles on demand.
7) Split non planar quads into triangles on demand.
8) Fix Bow-tie quads (Bad Vertex Sequence).
9) Deep Scan with error lines mentioned for concave quads.
10) Deep Scan with error lines mentioned for bad vertex sequence.
11) Integration of LDView, LDDP and MLCad.

I hope you like the new features.

You can download from http://datheader.mikeheide.kilu.de

Please let me have your feedback.

cu