 CAD / 16280
Re: LPub Bad results with LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:

I have checked also with car.dat and those problems do not arise here. Using winXP , LPub 4.0.0.1 and LDView 4.0.1

cu mikeheide

I have tried to install LPub 4.0.0.1 several times now (redownloaded after cleaning the browser cache to make sure the file wasn’t corrupted and tried after completely uninstalling any previous version of LPub) but every time I try to start the application I get an error:
Unable to execute file
CreateProcess failed; code 14001 This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect, Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Jetro

I’ve solved the problem installing the Visual Studio 2008 Runtime. LPub now runs fine. Thanks Travis!

Jetro