 CAD / 16273
Re: LPub Bad results with LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:

I have tried with several versions of LDview and for some reason some parts are
not correctly coloured:

Full version information of LDView was 4.0 beta 1 (1 Dec. 2008)
I have now updated to LDView 4.0.1 (7.Feb.2009) but the colouring problem
persists.

Sounds not good. At present I have no idea what the problem could cause.
But LDView should not be the problem as you can see the parts correctly there.
So it has to be the connection between both.
Did you try in LPub - "Clear assembly image cache"?
Is the problem also with version 4.0.0.1 of LPub?

I hadn't. I have now tried "Clear assembly image cache" and  there is no change.
I'm having problems installing LPub 4.0.0.1

Jetro