 CAD / 16277
Re: LPub Bad results with LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:04:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Well I guess people should understand that LPub 4.0.0.2 is a moving target.  It
is not meant for general consumption, but people can take a peek at:

www.kclague.net/LPub/LPub4_0_0_2_win32_setup.exe
Kevin,

Thanks for sharing this anyway :-)
I like the new features you added (add pages, cover, images).
Do you have a list of new features or changes?

FYI: I've noticed there are some differences in rendering.
See: http://www.binarybricks.nl/test/lpubswan.html
Model: http://www.binarybricks.nl/voorbeelden/misaqabirds/swan2.mpd

Jaco

One of the new features is affecting your swan.

When you place callouts, PLIs, etc, relative to the CSI, LPub figures out the
bounding box of the collection, and then automatically centers the bounding box
on the page.  You did this manually, and the two effects combined to offset your
callouts off the page.  Remove your offset and it should automatically do what
you want.

Oh, LPub also figures out the bounding box for things placed relative to
step-groups and centers them.

I also fixed problems with PLIs for step groups that do not have PLI per step.

Kevin