 CAD / 14006
Re: Hangin' around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:17:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,¬
¬
have you ever heard of "El Capitan", "Matterhorn" or "Cerro Torre"? Ever
seen¬ Sly in "Cliffhanger" or Robin Tunney in "Vertical Limit? You're an
adrenaline¬ junkie or are at least heavily depending on fresh air? Then
check out my¬ latest wallpaper - a tribute to all freeclimbers among us.¬ ¬
<<http://www.holly-wood.it/images/w_cliffhanger-1280x1024.jpg>>¬ ¬
The hires renderings ready for download can be found in the wallpaper
section¬ at <http://www.holly-wood.it>.¬
¬
Enjoy!¬
¬
w.

Hi Willy,

I forgot to mention it in my first post but having to download a zip of your
wallpaper is quite annoying for me. You aren't going to be compressing a png
or jpeg image much anyway (might even get bigger) so could I suggest
replacing the zips by the original images. Would make life much easy for
visitors to your site.

Tim

hmm ... the renderings are in .bmp and the zipper reduces file size from say
3841 KB to 1629 KB. I could convert them to .png while .jpg is out of question
because of the artefacts. will take a bit though.

w.