 CAD / 14002
Re: Hangin' around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:40:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,¬
¬
have you ever heard of "El Capitan", "Matterhorn" or "Cerro Torre"? Ever
seen¬ Sly in "Cliffhanger" or Robin Tunney in "Vertical Limit? You're an
adrenaline¬ junkie or are at least heavily depending on fresh air? Then check
out my¬ latest wallpaper - a tribute to all freeclimbers among us.¬ ¬
<<http://www.holly-wood.it/images/w_cliffhanger-1280x1024.jpg>>¬ ¬
The hires renderings ready for download can be found in the wallpaper
section¬ at <http://www.holly-wood.it>.¬
¬
Enjoy!¬
¬
w.

I dislike websites that don't allow the 'back' button to return you to the
previous website visited.

Other than that--nice pics!

Dave K