 CAD / 13558
Re: LDRAW Package format?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:

I forgot to mention that the above programs will of course only work if he
creates a directory somewhere that contains P and PARTS sub-directories, and
then sets that as his LDraw directory in MLCad and/or LDGLite.

--Travis

Exactly this is my problem.
It is hard to explain all this to someone who has never heard of LDRAW.
What I imagine is something like a (*.zip?)package containing the model file,
the parts and the viewer. You just have to send this package per e-mail, the
recipient opens it and can have a look at the instructions. Without any further
problems.

Is there a LDRAW viwer that doesn't need any installation (like early LeoCAD)?

Leg Godt
-Sven

And I never tried LPub without POV because the newer versions of LPub don't run
on my PC. :-(

I sure wish I knew how to recreate this......

Kev