 CAD / 13548
Re: LDRAW Package format?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:42:37 GMT

Perhaps the main poblem would be
the sub-directory /s that cannot be included in a mpd file.

Who said that?  It's not specifically disallowed in the MPD spec and
LDView/MLCad both work fine with s/ and 48/ in the file names.

I just tested LDView by changing the LDRAW directory to an empty directory and
used a self contained MPD file and it worked fine.

-Orion