 CAD / 13555
Re: LDRAW Package format?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
Is there a LDRAW viwer that doesn't need any installation (like early LeoCAD)?

Ldglite is still fairly primitive.  For Windows, it's basically just an
executable and a dll.  If you don't give it an ldraw path, it should just
look in the directory containing the model, and in the model file itself
(if it's an MPD).  Is that what you're looking for?