 CAD / 12077
Re: Howto on : BFC "Hold" on 47457.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:41:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
This has nothing (well, almost nothing) to do with BFC, but your tube on the
underside of the part should use stud4a, up to the point where the tube meets
main part.

Chris Dee explained the basic process tracking down non-compliant statements in
a lugnet message at <http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=9369>.

The thing I would add is to run L3P -check against your part before starting the
process of BFC'ing.

Steve

Lots of thanks for the reviews!  I'll make the amends later this week and
resubmit.

Forward and onward!
:-)  Edwin