 CAD / 12071
Re: Howto on : BFC "Hold" on 47457.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 04:15:26 GMT

Given that the part isn't BFC-certified (no BFC comments in the file at all), it
by definition cannot contain any BFC errors.  For reasons I don't understand,
L3Lab is displaying it as if it were BFC-certified.  I would suggest pointing
out to Steffan that the part isn't BFC-compliant, and doesn't contain any BFC
comments, and request that he remove his hold.

--Travis