 CAD / 12075
Re: Howto on : BFC "Hold" on 47457.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:24:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
For reasons I don't understand, L3Lab is displaying it as if it were
BFC-certified.

It's a bug in L3Lab - it assumes the top-level file is BFC by default.  Since
most model files will naturally be BFC-compliant, this works great for viewing
models.  But it doesn't work correctly for viewing part files directly.

Steve