 CAD / 12074
Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:14:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Ed Andrews wrote:
   I downloaded lcad0403.zip and re-ran mklist.exe and sorted by description. Here’s a printout of my parts.lst, still no 3x2 wedge plates

Gah! Um, they have been made for LDraw, but those parts have not yet been approved. You can download the requisite files from here: Right Left

Make sure you grab the subfiles and put them all in the right directories or the parts won’t load correctly.

BTW, as has been discussed a bit here recently, Peeron is an excellent resource when it comes to tracking down LDraw parts, as they both link to the DAT files from their own part pages, but they also convert all of their part numbers and descriptions to whatever LDraw uses once parts make it through the approval process (in this case they classify the 2x3 plates as Wings, just like the 2x4 plates).

Thanks for the direction. I really though I had done something wrong with setting up my parts lib. I’ll give Peeron a try in the future as well.