 CAD / 12068
Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
We are aware that this is unsatisfactory, and there is an ongoing effort by
the LDraw parts librarians to standardise thse names. Wedge plates will
probably all become Wings.

Please understand that I wasn't harping on it to you guys.  I had my bit of
that, then Steve explained the situation to me (that it's a known problem, that
it's being discussed, and that all Wedge Plates will probably end up as Wings),
and now I'm satisfied that it'll all get sorted out in a way that's logical and
easy to understand.  I was just listing the various part tree locations for the
sake of completion.  Based on his reply, I'm guessing Ed was probably aware of
where the 2x4 Left/Right and 3x4 parts were located (it turns out the 4x4 wedge
plate file hasn't been approved yet either), so that was probably more info than
was strictly necessary, but maybe someone else will benefit from it.