 CAD / 12063
Re: 3 x 2 Wedge Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ed Andrews wrote:
I am using parts build 4.0 with MLCad and can't find 3 x 2 wedge plates.  I
show 3 x 2 wedge bricks under OTHER parts, but no plate.

They're way at the very end of the Wedge grouping, just before the Wheel
grouping starts.  They're listed as Wedge Plate 2 x 3 Left/Right.  The 2x4
versions are listed as Wings, and the double-wide versions of the same are
listed as Wedge 3x4 Plate (unnotched version only) and Wedge 4x4 Plate (notched
version only) respectively, so a group of pieces that should be relatively
clumped together is spread all over the Others/W section.