 CAD / 12072
Re: Problem to synthesize Rubber Tread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 04:44:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Gustavo Brinck wrote:
Hi, I have problem to draw a Rubber Tread with MLCad and LSynth, when the
process finishes it shows an intermitent Rubber Tread.

Please any help will be apreciated

(after moderation)

Gustavo Brinck
Lugnet Member 566
Santiago Chile

Gustavo,

  Try rotating the left constraint 90 degrees about the axle and resynthesize
until it is fixed.  Then do the same with the right constraint.

Kevin