 CAD / 11857
11856  |  11858
Subject:
Really BIG RP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 04:06:44 GMT

Alas, someone beat me to the BIG LEGO idea..

Behold - the totally cool RP moonbuggy Stratasys showed at SIGGRAPH this year, handled by L-PRIZE’s own Tim Courtney.

Made of ABS, with some removable parts and rotating wheels. FYI, the words on the studs said, “STRATASYS”. I can’t remember what the flag said.. I didn’t have any measurement tools on me to figure out the exact scale.

OK, not exactly custom parts in the traditional sense, but can anyone else see a niche market for something like this? Out-of-scale but obviously LEGO? I thought it was neat!

Darrell