 CAD / 11805
Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 03:04:39 GMT

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 03:22:19AM +0000, Steve Demlow wrote:
How does one generate a complete list of parts (actual Lego elements)
for a model that includes sub-assemblies in other files? MLCad just
reports the sub-assemblies as a single "part". My model is complex
enough that just pasting together copies of the sub-assemblies is a
non-starter. (Apologies if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find an
answer on ldraw.org or the Lugnet CAD groups.)

If you upload it to "Build this DAT" on Peeron, you should be able to
get most of the parts there, if not all:

  http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/build

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com