 CAD / 11817
Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:52:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dan Boger wrote:

If you upload it to "Build this DAT" on Peeron, you should be able to
get most of the parts there, if not all:

Thanks for the reply, Dan.  The problem I see is that my sub-assemblies are in
12+ separate files (file A uses 10 copies of B, B uses a copy of C and 4 of D,
etc.).  Re: the web interface you reference, it's not clear to me if/how it can
support that sort of usage?

Thanks,
Steve