 CAD / 11849
Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Demlow wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Allister McLaren wrote:

Would putting them into a single .mpd file help. There are
<http://jacob.sparre.dk/Ada/mpd_files/#20020731.osf.alpha.static programs>
that automatically create .mpds from files such as you describe. I'm not
sure how peeron counts the parts though.

I tried this; unfortunately the Peeron interface flat-out says it doesn't
handle mpds, and it doesn't.  It found a total of four parts in the file.

Thanks for the suggestion though!  It is a useful utility apart from this
problem.

I think I got the MPD bugs fixed - try again, if you can get a chance?  Better
yet, compare it to the results from Travis' utility?

Thanks!

Dan