 CAD / 11508
Re: ldraw newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds wrote:
Maybe you
could try and convince Orion to work on his LDDP minifig modeler plugin to
make it portable?  I'm sure that'd be a more stimulating intellectual
challenge than that silly java-3D stuff he's currently fiddling with. ;^)

LOL.  Yeah Orion, how about it?  :-)  What is it written in now?

The vast majority of my work is in Delphi (with a small smattering of C and VB
for good measure)

As far a portabiliy is concerned, I'm not sure if I can.  The way windows are
created across platform is fundimentally different.  I would have to switch to a
META command based system which could be imposing to the LDraw newbie.  Any
ideas on this?

Besides, my Minifig gen isn't even compatible with the current version of LDDP
;-)

-Orion