 CAD / 10343
10342  |  10344
Subject:
A couple of questions about LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:34:20 GMT

Hello,
I'm currently trying to finish up my first set of instructions, and I have a
couple of questions about LPub.
1) Is there a way to only generate the images for the steps in sub-models?
Under Building Instructions > Steps > Generate, I've tried checking only the
"Include Sub Assemblies" box, and then selecting Generate > Instruction Images
from the menu.  It didn't seem to do anything...

2) Does the "Include sub-model images" check box (found under Building
Instructions > Part Images > Content) do anything?  I've tried doing test runs
both with it checked and un-checked, and I haven't noticed any result so far.

Thanks for any information or suggestions.  I'm running LPub 2.2.

-Joel