 CAD / 10382
10381  |  10383
Subject:
My Apologies (was: Re: I still have questions...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dan Boger wrote:
I think it's safe to say that no one reading this group knows the answer
to your question.  Spamming the group isn't going to change that.

As for another group, I don't think there's is one that's more
appropriate, but I might be wrong on that.

Dan

Dan (and anyone else that I've offended),
I am sorry that my repeated posting of my questions have been seen as spamming,
and I apologize.  I most certainly won't do this again.

-Joel