 CAD / 10398
Re: My Apologies (was: Re: I still have questions...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 02:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Dan (and anyone else that I've offended),
I am sorry that my repeated posting of my questions have been seen
as spamming, and I apologize.  I most certainly won't do this again.

You've got lpub questions, so the guy you want is Kevin Clague.
A quick search reveals his last post was 2 weeks ago.  Since it's
summer there's a good chance he's on vacation, but I suppose you
could try and get ahold of him via email if you're really need
answers now.  Otherwise, I'm sure he'll answer them when he gets

I'm baaack!  Winter time is much more conducive to focused LEGO time.

a chance.

Don

Thanks for covering for me Don.

If you look in the URL where you got LPub 2.2, I always leave previous versions,
so you can take the version before 2.2 to avoid the problem.

Kevin