 CAD / 10403
Re: I still have questions, but I've come up with an LPub feature request, too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:26:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello again,
Besides the questions listed in my previous post, I've come up with a feature
for LPub that I think would be kind of nice.
Would it be possible to render only selected steps from an .ldr/.mpd file?  I've
found a few times that I want to render some steps with one group of settings,
and other steps with another group (like to zoom in for a particular step).  I
realize I could render all steps once, and then render them again with another
group of settings, but that can take quite a bit of time, depending on the
complexity of the model and the detail settings used.
Anyway, I thought I'd just toss it out there for discussion.

This sounds simple and has been asked for before.  I just don't know how to do
it yet.

LPub is my first ever Windows application, and sometimes it made my brain hurt.

Good work for a first Windows app.  I'm curious what language it's written in.

Allan