 CAD / 10344
Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:31:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote:
I'd like to announce an enhancement to "My Parts". You can now upload
DAT files to the system, to see if you have all the parts needed to
build it! Check if you can build MOCs posted as DAT files, or your own
virtual creations.

Just go to:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/build

Note that the DAT support is still basic, with no support for MPDs or
complex parts. We hope to provide that functionality soon.

It might have taken a little longer than I wanted, but MPD support is now
online.  Do give it a shot, and let me know if you find any problems!

Also, I've added a new feature, that will alert you now if you use Part/Color
combinations that are not found in the database.

Enjoy!

Dan