 CAD / 10108
  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) (2 URLs) work! Thanks Ben (And Zany!) for posting this. I hope this get's submitted for the next parts release at LDRAW.org? (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) Hi Jan-Albert, I am not sure, how parts are submitted to the LDraw officials - I am a bloody newbie in CAD. I wrote to Tim Courney and hope he is one of the persons, who can decide if this file is good enough for the official Ldraw dat (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) Nope, I can't make that decision, but I did direct you to the Parts Tracker in an email I just sent :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) I wish my newbie products turned out this wonderful... With a bit of tuning your BR24 train would make a serious chance in the model of the month competition at LDRAW.ORG (if that's back up yet, Tim?) Might I suggest you take a look at Jeroen (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) Hi Jan-Albert! I have already taken a look at Jeroes pages (and found the grey 9V wheel blocks with black wheels there). But he wrote it would overstep newbies abilities to work with his "tricks" - one should have at least a half year of (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) Guess I missed that part when I tried it ;) Well manuals and readme's are usually only included as a last resort... (...) Yeah it's a pain sometimes. When I rendered the instructions for my Santa Fe manual it took me almost 2 weeks for all the (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.cad)