 CAD / 10100
Re: CAD/CAM/CGI magazine articles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 01:44:42 GMT

Neat stuff.  I was curious if one could infer what TLC's internal data
formats might be with this info from the Dekstop Engineering article.
The link to Unigraphics gets redirected to EDS.  It seems they were
acquired since the article was written.  Their customer success stories
include a page on TLC and the Primo(TM) Cat

http://www.eds.com/products/plm/success/imageware/lego.shtml

It says that TLC used Unigraphics' Imageware product.

The Page on Imageware says it can use Beziers & NURBS to represent
surfaces.

http://www.eds.com/products/plm/imageware/

I couldn't find too much more on their website about the software though : (