 CAD / *37205 (-10)
  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

You are SICK! Keep up the good work! James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  MPDCenter - NEW VERSION

On my homepage (URL) you can find the download for this program. Here is also a link for direkt download (URL) (approx. 2.3 MB) The program language is english only. New features are: The file content can be viewed by an external programm (L3LAB). (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

(...) Both GIF and PNG are lossless. GIF files don't have better compression; the reason that the gif file is so much smaller is because gif uses only 8 bits per pixel, while png can use 24, 32, or even 48 or 64 bits per pixel. No image formats (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Classic space LDraw model repository

Hello all, I'm pleased to announce I've finished modeling every Classic Space set in LDraw. You can find the .mpd-files and a render of each model in my Brickshelf folder at (URL) you find any mistakes anywhere, please let me know! I'll be updating (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:IBGoCB.23B3@lugnet.com: (...) Could you post an example of a PNG that 'loses definition,' please? I think you must be doing something wrong there, since PNG is a lossless format. What program (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Visio and Picture formats (was New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:IBGoCB.23B3@lugnet.com: (...) None of these image formats should (!) be susceptible to viruses, since they don't contain any executable code. However (!), there are some viewer programs out (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inserting "O STEP" command

Worked like a charm. Thanks! "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:IBH7MD.1IzJ@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldconfig.ldr and dithered colors

(...) I'd say a blend of 0 and 1, basically just as if it's counterpart (272) wasn't defined in the ldconfig -Orion (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Inserting "O STEP" command

(...) You can do this in Word: - Open the file in Word - Choose Replace from the file menu - In the "Find what" box type "^p" (without the quotes) - In the "Replace with" box type "^p0 STEP^p" (without the quotes) - Click the "Replace All" button (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Inserting "O STEP" command

I recently began getting into LDRAW, MLCad, LPub, etc. I have downloaded numerous .dat, .ldr and .mpd files to learn how to make instructions. Apparently, the "0 STEP" command is very important for seeing the model assembly in LDLite as well as (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact