 CAD / 12398
12397  |  12399
Subject:
Inserting "O STEP" command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 05:56:45 GMT

I recently began getting into LDRAW, MLCad, LPub, etc. I have downloaded
numerous .dat, .ldr and .mpd files to learn how to make instructions.
Apparently, the "0 STEP" command is very important for seeing the model
assembly in LDLite as well as creating instructions in LPub..

I noticed that oftentimes the "0 STEP" command is not included, or is not
included often enough. What I would like to do is take a file and insert a
"0 STEP" command before each command line. Is there an easy way to do this?
I wasn't able to do it in LDDesignPad. Maybe in Microsoft Word or WordPad?