 CAD / 12405
12404  |  12406
Subject:
MPDCenter - NEW VERSION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:19:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On my homepage http://www.michael-heidemann.de you can find the download
for this program.
Here is also a link for direkt download
http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/files/mpdc_v11.zip (approx. 2.3 MB)
The program language is english only.

New features are:
The file content can be viewed by an external programm (L3LAB).
You can choose every single file within the MPD to show.
You can register MPDCenter as standard application to handle MPD-files.
You can rename a subfile and all entries in the MPD-file are changed
accordingly.
You can import all unofficial files into your MPD-file.
(this is done by a reference list for parts and primitives that comes
with this version)
You can view also by LDView your MPD-file.

If you have any whishes for new releases please let me know.
Also please let me have all informations on bugs that occur.
Also let me have response if you find this tool usable.

Michael Heideman