 CAD / *36410 (-10)
  Re: Part search

(...) No, I don't mean coming up with a new description for it. I just want it to stack with the rest of the 2x2 plates in the part tree instead of ending up at the very bottom of the list after the 10x10 plates. There's no logical reason why it (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Convergence--Renderer Questions and L3P/LGEO issues

(...) I ran the render without LGEO enabled after seeing the post (URL) the result: (URL) this seems to be another LGEO issue... Peter (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Renderer Questions

(...) OK... Here are some really low-qual renders: (URL) the correct door orientation (URL) The LPUB version of the exact same file has the left-side door correct, but both examples of the right-side door are turned 180 degrees. Now I may not have (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Partsref DAT download problems?

Hi, can't seem to get this answered privately, so I'll try here... :) I don't know if it's just me, but I have a couple of problems using Partsref. Many times in my CAD class, I will have a student who either has a physical part in his/her hand and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) The wrongly positioned parts can be seen in these two images Non-LGEO version, in correct position (URL) version, parts moved down (URL) error when rendering the .pov file in POVRay 3.5 can be seen (URL) same file renders without error (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Click-Rotation Parts

(...) Maybe the following parts will help you, they are on the parts tracker: x587.dat 41681.dat 41679.dat cu Michael (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!

After a long delay while fighting my father’s webhost to get them to support statistics on subdomains (since January), here it is with crappy statistics from nedstat instead. At last! It’s a page about all the models, I’ve made since the early (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX) !

  Re: Renderer Questions

(...) Heh, when I finally realized ROTSTEP was more of a runtime command than an LDLITE parse time command, and looked at the right file, guess what I found. Yeah, that's right: BUFEXCHG, GHOST, etc. test code. I think I might even be able to use (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Part search

(...) 'Wing' means 'plate with angled edges' 'Wedge' means '(slope) brick with angled edges' Does that work for you? Steve (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) bricks (...) I thought the current naming idea was to classify parts by shape, not function? I use wedge plates frequently, but not as wings. Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact