 CAD / *34805 (-10)
  Re: Working on HP Door

(...) Hi all, It has been a while, but I am starting to post to LUGNET again. Related to this message, though it is very old, I have a question (to Adam). Is it made and if yes, who has it? Has anyone have it's doorframe, part #40242 made or (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  mega pov?

Is anyone here using megapov? Have you used the motion blur with it? Is it safe to download and install on computer? Thanks Steve (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

(...) The wheels are programmed to turn as the truck moves across the screen. However the frame rate matches the rotation of the spokes pretty well. (URL) I am looking for a way to do motion blur which will also help fix this porblem I hope. Steve (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic)

  Re: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad

(...) No, I got caught up in Org business. I can send you a mockup if you'd like. -Orion (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

Hello steve "Steve Krass" <skrass@hillengr.com> schreef in bericht news:HxKKKn.1uwz@lugnet.com... (...) This animation look cool too. I have a new chalange for you: Make the wheels turn... Or is that too much? ( I am not in to rendering...) (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic)

  Re: parts i'd like to see in Lcad/MLcad

(...) Orion, Are these parts in a usable state yet? Thanks, Will (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Question about Java3D

(...) Orion, There is a Java3D developer installer for Mac OS X, so it isn't available to the public yet. My guess is that it will be in Mac OS X 10.4, which hasn't really been announced yet, other than the announcement that it will be demoed at the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?

(...) Hi, I agree with you that the viewangle has a big influence on the picture if you use a TFT. As a result of this I think it doesn't matter how I finetune my TFT or grafic card settings. I have no real chance to fix the viewangle... hmm maybe (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

(...) Yes. This might sound a bit controversial, because a) Wax is new and unknown and b) because it is really more of a video composer than a 3D program. But my guess is that it will allow you to burn through the first stages in computer animation (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Gamma correction (was Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?)

So why does my monitor come in at about 1.7 on the first chart, and 2.4 on the second? I'll accept that the second makes it far easier to find the best match, but I won't accept that my estimate is off by 0.7 on the first chart. There's absolutely (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact