 CAD / *32195 (-10)
  Re: Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

(...) I am sure the new packages with the LDraw Parts Library eventually will show up outside the "/OLD/" part of the site. But if you are lucky (and with Dan at the sys-admin helm you usually are) old links will continue to work - at least for a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Once again, a relativley major bug...

(...) I agree that cross-platform is good, and I also think that OpenGL is a more appropriate API to use because of this. However, I think it's only fair to point out that after releasing a Linux native version of LDView, I got exactly one piece of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  4511 redesign

ive begun to redesign the 4511 set in cad. heres a pic of the "cargo" car, (URL) to come soon, im going to do the head engine now on a side note for cad, ive completed mockups, they can be seen in the render (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: What's the demand???????

(...) I personally have several parts that would fall into the awol category... It sounds like what you want is similar to the parts status page Tore Eriksson had up for awhile. It was a very handy resource, but had a huge upkeep requirement. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What's the demand???????

(...) I say just create the part. My feeling is that the more complete the LDraw library, the better. This should be one of the driving forces behind all decisions to make a part. -Orion (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BR50 with more photorealism

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: Snip (...) And once again a reply on a posting of myself.... I am proud to announce, the next milestone in photorealistical rendering has been reached now. After overcoming some trouble with the usage (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: What's the demand???????

"Tim Courtney" <tim@ldraw.org> wrote in message news:HLBuzA.L72@lugnet.com... (...) library. (...) The parts (...) in the (...) feature of (...) nice (...) parts (...) a (...) It would be a good idea is if there was a check in / check out / part in (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  TechSoft offers HOOPS 3D to LDraw community for development opportunities

I just posted this over at LDraw.org: (URL) -Tim (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX) !

  Re: What's the demand???????

(...) ... For my own selfish reasons, I'd love to see you tackle the undone Monorail track parts. As far as I know, only the long straight has been modeled. I think there is an unofficial long curve somewhere, and maybe the short straight has been (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What's the demand???????

(...) That's a very good idea. I don't know if we can hope for that to be a feature of the Parts Tracker, or if it will have to be handled elsewhere. It would be nice if such a thing could be accessible via LDraw.org for people to request parts and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact