 CAD / *31860 (-20)
  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) Indeed, I don't need the power of Lpub in that case, L3PAO is just fine ! Cheers, Philo (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) Just do it the old fashion way using LDraw to L3PAO (make sure you have include STEPS switch on) to POV-Ray and you shoud be okay. Even if you do get LPub to work (once Kevin adds the option) you will only have images at the end and will still (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) I'll have to provide you with contol on a behavior. LPub finds the center of the model and places that at the origin for each step. This helps eliminate problems with rotation stepsand parts that are offcenter. I'll have to provide an option (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  LCad needed

hello, I would like to find some parts for my Lego Cad program. The parts I need are: 20 x 30 tyre and wheel (2 URLs) 12 x 8 technic bucket (URL) 10 x 18 technic bucket (URL) 6 x 8 technic bucket (URL) 4 x 4 technic bucket (URL) Digger bucket 3 x 4 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> wrote in message news:HJzKJw.woq@lugnet.com... (...) Fair enough. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory

Hi Will, something like that is foreseen in the next release, but this will take another while until its ready. Michael "Will Hess" <nc_hokie@ripline.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HJuHzn.19Dv@lugnet.com... (...) change (...) ease (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Monorail track: long curve... out there somewhere?

(...) Yeah, that's cute... but it will actually work great for my immediate purpose. Thanks!! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Counting the studs

(...) Random fact along these lines... There's one piece that I believe was originally in a Primo set that subsequently showed up in many major themes. The large ball piece (approx 6 system studs diameter?) has been in: Primo 1997 blue (URL) Duplo (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Monorail track: long curve... out there somewhere?

(...) It's pretty amusing, if not exactly useful! (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Monorail track: long curve... out there somewhere?

In lugnet.cad, Tony Hafner wrote: ... (...) ... I used Google to find this: (URL) have no idea if this is one of the constructions referred to by the old posts. Cary (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Monorail track: long curve... out there somewhere?

I've found a few references to this part, including these posts: (2 URLs) the links are now dead. Does anyone know where I can get this part, or even a mockup? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MegaPOV, Find Edges & Shadows

(...) Just some suggestions: 1: Add some fill lights 2: Raise the ambient property on your materials. -Chuck (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) ... (...) ... Here's what I came up with: The monorail parts file separately models the up and down ramps. So layouts containing up/down ramps have two part references, one for each half. The toolbar file contains a button that adds both (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Construction animation with Lpub

I want to create a small construction animation, with each step rendered with Lpub 2.2 + Pov but I have a problem: each image gets centered on step center, which moves as more parts are added. So existing parts move between frames... Of course I (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) one possible reason to have it seperate is that you could use the piece for esthetic reasons. You could simulate an entry down or up, and stop at that section. Having a stop-go right before makes this single ramp segment functional (so (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) Probably technically a restriction but not a very serious one. The only way I could see how to use half a ramp would be if you built your own reverser to surround it at the end so the monorail train didn't fall off when it got to it (say, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

Track Designer models a pair of monorail upper and lower ramp parts as a single piece. Do you view this as a feature or a restriction? I can't recall seeing half of a ramp unconnected to the other half in a layout. Have you found a need for half a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MegaPOV, Find Edges & Shadows

(...) I *believe* it's the angle which the surface of the brick is relative to the camera lens. You're using a fair amount of perspective on your lens, so the angle of the plane on the side of the brick isn't constant (relative to your 'eye'.) I've (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: MegaPOV, Find Edges & Shadows

(...) Doesn't *anyone* here know what I'm talking about? I thought there would be more responses than this. :( [ j o n ] (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LDraw POV Part Repository

Hello all, I've just been approved by Sourceforge to start the LDraw POV Repository. I would like to ask everyone who wants to contribute to the project to contact me and register with sourceforge. I'll add you as a project contributer after your (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact