 CAD / 10476
Re: Construction animation with Lpub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:40:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
I want to create a small construction animation, with each step rendered with
Lpub 2.2 + Pov but I have a problem: each image gets centered on step center,
which moves as more parts are added. So existing parts move between frames...

Of course I disabled automatic crop. I try to set (in L3P option) a fixed camera
position and "look at" coordinates, no luck.

Any idea ?

TIA,

Philo
www.philohome.com

Just do it the old fashion way using LDraw to L3PAO (make sure you have include
STEPS switch on) to POV-Ray and you shoud be okay.  Even if you do get LPub to
work (once Kevin adds the option) you will only have images at the end and will
still have to do some post-processing to make an aniamtion! =)

Check out the current LDraw animations tutorial for more info at:
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/tutorials/

-Ahui
LDraw Help Desk