 CAD / *30915 (-20)
  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) WOW what company made it? Was it Maxis? Looks like simcity 3K very nice wow I found that is possible to build sidewards and downwards is better than LEGO Creator but there very little parts. I love it I hope is going to be free the full (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Ah, yes, the missing documentation. Since ldglite is really just ldlite made portable with some extensions, I've been pretending that you can get by with the ldglite documentation here: (URL) supplementing it with my really poor readme.txt (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Oh you star, that looks pretty much like what I need without hacking the program :-) I got it to produce a png, (I now know how part of your hard disc is layed out :-) ), are there any docs for it, I'd like to try to understand the parameters. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) I agree with you. I have a dual monitor setup, and full screen software that doesn't offer me a resize option is very frustrating. I think the software with the Droid Developer Kit was like that. Dan. (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) You could try something like this. ldglite -l3 -a1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1 -s2 -Q -i1 -MS973p65.png 973p65.dat I think that's an example of what what you're looking for, and it comes with source, which should save you some time. Enjoy, Don (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Idea for an ldraw related program

I'm a user of both Lego CAD programs and the sticker printer program and thought that it might be possible to combine some of the functionality into one program. My Idea ------- With the ldraw parts library you have a large number of patterned (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) Actually there were two, quite lengthy discussions about this program: (URL) glad to see that they finally released a public beta. I am disappointed that the program requires an internet connection to download the pieces and then deletes them (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) It needs a fast 3D card (preferably GeForce or Radeon) and the beta only has a small selection of the full Designer brick set but it's pretty innovative, and free. The connection method is the most interesting thing, try it and see. -- Marc (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Lego Digital Designer

Anybody seen this? (URL) no LDraw, but still interesting. -JHK (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

Damien Guichard <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFvnzz.19zp@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks, but I think this is a problem of mine. I testet v1.911 and there is the same error but it should work, because it was running some (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Perl

(...) The LDraw file format is text based and human redable, so it would be a snap to apply perl to it. My program LPub started out as a perl script that broke the DAT files down into step dats, ran them through L3P and then post processed the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Perl

(...) In the discusion about LTX, Perl has been mentioned. How would you envsion using Perl in the LEGO CAD (or other LEGO) environment? I have been using Perl for serveral years at work (doing image processing) and might do some hobby programming. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Star Wars Republic gunship canopy?

(...) There are two canopies in that set. Go to the Peeron's site to see them. 41883 Smoke Windscreen 4 x 6 x 2 Canopy (URL) one is on the parts tracker here; (URL) x102px1 Smoke Windscreen Half Sphere 6 x 6 x 3 with Hinge with Gray and Orange (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  9V Curved track on Parts tracker

Hi all, Just to let you know that the 9v curved track has been uploaded to the parts tracker. For the reviewers, read the important comment posted with this part on the parts tracker. p.s.: I did recently start on a 9V point. But it will take still (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

(...) I have no trouble. What is the last version that worked for you? I can email you v1.96 or v1.99 in case you need them. - Damien (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

Travis Cobbs <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFtvv8.vnK@lugnet.com... (...) I have some troble with the program. When I want to load a part or model in the LDView comes a pop-up wich says: [Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Star Wars Republic gunship canopy?

Has anyone already made an ldraw part of the canopy/windscreen used in the Star Wars Republic Gunship set? (no 7163) I don't even know the part number but it doesn't seem to show up on the parts tracker. (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

LDView version 2.0 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) only changes in version 2.0 from the previous release are bug fixes. This version is Windows-only. Despite appearances to the contrary, the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there any solution to this?

(...) Well I knew that but I'm still confused anyway i did it manually it looks good now cu and thx (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there any solution to this?

(...) You may have to rotate it around the x-axis, it all depends on how the model is positioned. (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact