 CAD / *29400 (-10)
  Re: A call to membership!

I'd love to be on the SC. As one of the first to reverse engineer and write up the .DAT syntax (using Lexx/Yacc), and also one of the first one to extend the syntax -- a standards committe would have helped back then :). The MLCad extensions look (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DAT Curves Plugin For LDDesignPad Version 2.5

Hello Orion, The preview window works fine and fast here (Win2K, Athlon 1.2GHz). One suggestion: the rotation point of preview should be placed between start points, if the hose is too far away from origin it's difficult to get a meaningful preview. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  DAT Curves Plugin For LDDesignPad Version 2.5

I've updated my DAT Curves plugin. New is this version: -Internalized the Preview feature. As usual it can be downloaded here: (URL) would like everyone to try out the new preview at let me how it works for them. Ultimately I'd like to implement (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: A call to membership!

(...) Hi Orion, I have many ideas to contribute but unfortunately only in a "no compatibility" scenario. So I guess I should better not apply and stay quiet. Damien (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC problem with 970s01.dat?

(...) You're welcome. (...) I understand that every effort is made to prevent errors, and also that this will never prevent all errors. I posted the message in order to determine if this case is indeed an error. I posted to this group because I'm (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Understood. I think we need to focus on creating legitimacy for making decisions on standards before actually making decisions on standards. ;-) (...) That's a resonable request. Here's some thoughts -- I think the standards body will be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC problem with 970s01.dat?

(...) Hi travis, Thanks for LDView, Each part is carefully reviewed by volunteers in Parts Tracker. That means if a part says CERTIFY you can be pretty confident regarding its usage of BFC-ed primitives. I think errors are still possible with (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: A call to membership!

(...) Well I think I can contribute something to this, and would love to see the LDraw tools become more standard & widely used, so I hereby volunteer 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBvHFv.1x9E@lugnet.com... (...) This is not at all uncommon in programming languages, take Pascal for example (UCSD-Pascal, Delphi): A comment can be (* any characters except the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw based import parts

(...) Very nice parts! I teach a class in 3D CAD at a Community College in California, and I have had my students model a LEGO dragster for a few semesters now. As LDraw gets better and better with the additions of applications like LPub and LSynth, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact