 CAD / *27950 (-20)
  Re: Panning in L3Lab ?

(...) Sorry, no, the center of the model is always located at two thirds of the height. I can't really remember why, perhaps because LDraw does so per default? When I'm done with L3P I'll give L3Lab an overhaul, and one of the many requests has been (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Rendering over lan?

(...) That is entirely dependent on the rendering engine. PovRay is single threaded, so the only way to do it is to run multiple copies. This has other problems, but there's a bit of a discussion about how to do it here (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Why should parts not have vertices lying along edges?

For this discussion, I'm using the term "polygon" to refer to quads or triangles. When I say "primitive", I'm talking about more complex primitives such as discs and non-discs. And when I refer to "edges", I'm talking about line segments between a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Announcing the book "Lego Software Powertools"

Syngress has updated their webpage with the definitive cover, table of contents and a free chapter. Check it out at: (URL) again! (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books)

  Rendering over lan?

I have a lan connection of my desktop PC and my laptop I have win XP on PC and WIN 2K on laptop. Is it possible to use both computers same time over lan so I can render faster? If how? (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Umm, fgets already does what 2) says above (unless you mean when end of file is reached and the function returns NULL). I'm not actually sure what goes into the string when fgets returns NULL. If no line ending is found (either due to EOF (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Thanks. I thought we had that under control - just wanted to be sure. Chris (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

Yes, the CR endings are my fault. When you download the LDRAW.sit file from my website you're getting a copy of what I have on my working disk. I've fixed mine since trying L3P but haven't uploaded it. I think I will just point to the Linux (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDDP Feature Request

Hello Tore!, "Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H6xzw1.7rI@lugnet.com... (...) Ehm.. yes it is ;). (...) I dont know about Shift-Del now, but the othert two combinations are working for sure because i am (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Chris, There are no Mac "official" parts. LDMC ((URL) points people to download the linux parts: www.ldraw.org/refere...ary.tar.gz The parts with mac-style endings are coming from Erik Olson's parts which one downloads when they download (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Panning in L3Lab ?

Is it possible to pan a model in L3Lab? It often happens that a significant part of the model is not visible, because it is below the screen and at the top is a large blank area. Niels (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) I guess what I was trying to say (without actually saying it) was "Can I have the latest version of L3Input.cpp?" Don (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: what about new (and old) colours?

(...) The Color Tree lists LDraw codes for many colors (URL) the lower part) and I'm sure Clark would love to hear about codes for any other colors on the Tree. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) I have put it in L3Input.cpp because I only used fgets there, but if you can benefit from L3fgets() elsewhere you can put it in L3fgets.c or in platform.c as you wish... /Lars (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Cut and Paste question. Was: LDDP Feature Request

(...) I think most programs implement both, although they only show the newer Ctrl+C/X/V etc in the menus. A new MFC applications automatically implements both. As I remember, the Ins+Del was defined in the good old Common User Access (CUA) 1989 by (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: what about new (and old) colours?

Where can I find a color table for all new colors anyway? There is purple, mint green, etc. What colors to use in MLCad and POV-Ray? Jaco "Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> schreef in bericht news:H6yJJq.Myy@lugnet.com... (...) Santa (...) it. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Hey, thanks Lars. Where should I put it? L3Input.cpp, or a separate file like platform.c? Don (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Cut and Paste question. Was: LDDP Feature Request

(...) Sorry to butt in on this LDDP question, but since I recently added cut and paste to ldglite I'd like to know about this as well. I thought the standards for cut and paste on Windows were: Ctrl-X = Cut Ctrl-C = Copy Ctrl-V = Paste I use these (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  what about new (and old) colours?

Hi, What is the procedure for new colours? Like the new colour used in the Santa Fe cars. I use Color399 now and have made a POV material definition for it. The same goes for the colour white used for the old Technic axles. This is more milk white (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) If it is possible for you to identify the problem files, could you let me know the names of the bad files. Steve and I try to make sure that everything in the official library has DOS-style line endings. If there are official parts with (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact