 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4371
Re: what about new (and old) colours?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:31:32 GMT

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Where can I find a color table for all new colors anyway?
There is purple, mint green, etc. What colors to use in MLCad and POV-Ray?

The Color Tree lists LDraw codes for many colors
http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/ColorTree.html
(in the lower part) and I'm sure Clark would love to hear about codes for
any other colors on the Tree. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/