 CAD / *27265 (-10)
  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) Now, that's nothing! A recent rendering I did took 48 hours on my PC to complete... (...) Yep! Another nice touch! Fredrik (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> skrev i meddelandet news:qrdadltp2jr.fsf....uio.no... (...) (URL) (...) You are not 'just seeing things'. I took some time to work with the 'bumps' in the mirror, to make it look more natural - at least most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: New Part: (needs Number) - Baseplate 32 x 32 Craters

(...) There's a fairly clear picture in Ralf Herbers's baseplate reference (URL) that since this version has studs inside the craters, it would technically be a part variation with pattern, not just a patterned version of the part. . . -- TWS (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) mirror slightly uneven? Or am I just seeing things? Fredrik (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: New Part: (needs Number) - Baseplate 32 x 32 Craters

hi don, (...) that's the point. I don't own that baseplate, but having a look at: (URL) can spot a colored area on the big crater ground. this means that I have to split the hill in at least 2 subpart. but there is more. looking at: (URL) seams that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw Torso Generator

Hello all, I stumbled upon this post today, and I believe it deserves far more attention that it recieved until now (probably because of the events that were going on at the time) The resulds he seems to achieve with his program look promising. So: (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw.org presenteert zich op LEGOWORLD 2002

LDraw.org presenteert zich op LEGOWORLD 2002 Vrijwilligers en leden van LDraw.org zullen op LEGOWORLD een demonstratie- en informatie stand bemannen om het publiek kennis te laten maken met het "LDraw systeem van 3D CAD programma's". Hier kan je op (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

Sorry it took so long but I am now posting the Dutch version! Jaco "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:H39uq5.Luv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Part: (needs Number) - Baseplate 32 x 32 Craters

(...) They are used on curved surfaces so that they can receive an outline when edge lines are drawn. My program, LDView, can also use them as indicators of a curved surface, and use smooth shading. In fact, the lack of smooth shading was my first (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Lighthouse

Very nice! I saw the picts as I was browsing the recent additions on BrickShelf and took a few minutes to admire your work. I especially like the red spiral. Does it correspond to a set of stairs on the inside for mini-fig use? I have one other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact