 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1865
Re: Lighthouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:01:15 GMT

Very nice! I saw the picts as I was browsing the
recent additions on BrickShelf and took a few minutes
to admire your work. I especially like the red spiral.
Does it correspond to a set of stairs on the inside
for mini-fig use?

I have one other question: what is that on top? You'll
have to forgive me, I'm not 100% familiar with
lighthouse anatomy (I've always lived in land-locked
states).

I'd definitely vote for this on the LDraw model of the
month and would love to see a scene submission
featuring your model. I can almost see the angry waves
crashing against the shore, a dense fog rolling in and
the piercing light bringing hope to those at sea.

Great job!

Jack,
AFOL, St. Louis

--- "L. Andrew Reynolds"
<andrew_reynolds@uhc.com> wrote:
> Here is my rendition of a lighthouse I will try
> post the real MOC as soon
> as I get the Pics developed.

> L.Andrew R.
>
> You need these custom windows: