 CAD / *27065 (-10)
  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

Oops, I just discoverd I forgot to upgrade the sample projects to Beta 3, this causes some minor loading problems. I will upgrade them later today and repack and upload the install as soon as posible. Roland (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Rendering of a Bryce Rollins model

Just finished some renders of Bryce Rollins' SH-60. Coloration may be off from his z-renders but it's pretty close. All of Bryce's models are great, but I thought he really captured the feeling and flair of the SH-60 Seahawk. Anyway have a look: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: "Part Unknown!" warning, what does it mean

(...) Hi James, Don't worry. "Part Unknown" in MLCad only means the part is not in the ldraw/parts directory. So even official draw primitives are "Part Unknown" because they are in ldraw/p directory. Otherwise primitives display correctly and no (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

It took me, again serveral, months to get to a stable new Beta version of LD4DModeler. But I think it's worth the wait. LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3 is now available on my website at: (URL) of most important new features: Visibility control over models (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) If you don't want to use the ExtractStrings function then do this: StringList := TStringList.Create; i := 1; String1 := ''; String2 := ListBox.Items[ListBo...temIndex]; while i <= Length(String2) do begin if String2[i] <> ' ' then begin (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) Hi Eduardo, Have you considered asking the nice folks on the delphi newsgroup? (URL) might have better luck with this sort of question if you ask them. I suspect only a small percentage of the readers of the lugnet.cad.dev group know a whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Vector-graphic Octan logos (text and yin-yang)

(...) I'm sorry but English isn't my first language and trying to explain this in words isn't as good as seeing it. So, please surf to (URL) click anatomy and then measurements. hopefully this is more clear... Jeroen (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

I need to know how can I pass a selected Listbox item to a lets say 4 edits. Example user clicks on a item an then delphi passes the 4 words in the current item to 4 edits a word in each edit. Can someone help me plase. I hope is not with (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Coby Bassett" <coby@tubafrog.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H2LqHH.Hzo@lugnet.com... (...) test (...) pieces. (...) Hmm, I've made some tests too, but not seen anything like what you describe. Veeerrryyy slow to render with radiosity, though, and a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  "Part Unknown!" warning, what does it mean

I have not delved much into the inner workings of parts, but I'm using Thomas Burger's x814 6x6 "bubble" windscreen in a model. I took his file and included it in my MPD as another part. When I view the part (or open the x814.dat file by itself), (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact