 CAD / 8711
Re: Vector-graphic Octan logos (text and yin-yang)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:16:14 GMT

ZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!   That's the sound of most of what you wrote
zipping over my head!  But, if I understand you correctly, I'll go back to
the original "Octan" text I have (found at the US Trademark/Patent office by
searching for Lego, BTW) and try to find the X lines for the other text and
give the "c" and the "o" another try.

I'm sorry but English isn't my first language and trying to explain this in
words isn't as good as seeing it. So, please surf to
http://counterspace.motivo.com/ click anatomy and then measurements.
hopefully this is more clear...

Jeroen