 CAD / 8708
Re: Vector-graphic Octan logos (text and yin-yang)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:42:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello James,

Thanks for publishing these!

something about the “c” and the “t” that I need
to work on

Seems the C is slightly too large.

Other than that, close to perfect, I would say.

Greetings

Horst

Thanks, Horst!  That "c" gave me lots of trouble.  Most of the other
characters are based on a "standard" typeface, with some modification, but
the "c" is completely free-lance.  It's apparantly not based on ellipses,
and that made it difficult.  I'm still playing with it, but that one is
about the 8th iteration, so I'm kind of beaten down by the whole thing.

Thanks again for the kind words!

James